- 1 Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour 3 Days
- 2 Overview of Mt Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu waterfall Tour
- 3 Best Time to Visit Mt Bromo, Ijen And Tumpak Sewu Indonesia
- 18.104.22.168 1. Dry Season (April to November)
- 22.214.171.124 2. Peak Season for Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- 126.96.36.199 3. Shoulder seasons in Bromo, Ijen And Tumpak Sewu Java Indonesia.
- 188.8.131.52 4. Rainy season in Mount Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
- 184.108.40.206 Here are some tips for visiting these destinations during the rainy season:
- 220.127.116.11 5. Sunrise viewing in Mt Bromo, Kawah Ijen Volcano and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- 18.104.22.168 Here are some tips for sunrise viewing during the rainy season:
- 4 How to get to Bromo, Ijen And Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- 5 Mount Bromo Kawah Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Hike
- 6 Tour Itinerary Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu 3 Days Package
- 7 Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour Packages
Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour 3 Days
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour 3 Days | Explore the natural beauty of East Java on a 3-day tour to Mount Bromo, Ijen Crater, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
- Hike to the top of Mount Bromo to see the sunrise over the Tengger caldera.
- Visit the Ijen Crater to see the blue fire, a natural phenomenon caused by the combustion of sulfuric gases.
- Trek to the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, a 1,200-foot waterfall that cascades down a series of cliffs.
Tumpak Sewu waterfall is gaining popularity as one of the most awe-inspiring waterfalls in East Java, and it could arguably be considered the most spectacular waterfall in both Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Despite its classification as a single waterfall, Tumpak Sewu resembles a fusion of a thousand individual cascades, hence its name loosely translated from the local Javanese language meaning ‘a myriad of waterfalls. Here is the detail of the Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Day:
Mount Bomo, Ijen Volcano & Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Mount Bromo, a magnificent volcano situated in Indonesia, stands as a testament to the awe-inspiring power of nature.
This iconic landmark has captivated the hearts of adventurers and nature enthusiasts from around the world.
\With its breathtaking beauty, ethereal landscapes, and unique cultural significance, Mount Bromo offers an unforgettable experience that will leave you in awe. Read More: Mount Bromo Tour Guide
Ijen Volcano, also known as Mount Ijen, is a breathtaking stratovolcano that stands at an elevation of 2,799 meters.
This majestic volcano is renowned for its iconic sulfuric crater lake, known as the “Blue Fire Crater,” which captivates visitors with its ethereal beauty.
Ijen Volcano not only showcases remarkable geological features but also offers a glimpse into the lives of the hardworking sulfur miners who brave the challenging conditions to extract sulfur from its depths. Read More: Mt. Ijen Volcano Tour Guide
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, the epitome of Indonesia’s natural wonders, showcases the remarkable splendor of East Java.
Whether beholding its beauty from the viewpoint above or venturing into the canyon for an up-close encounter, this captivating destination promises an unforgettable experience.
Allow the cascading waters and lush surroundings to mesmerize you, as you find yourself immersed in the grandeur and tranquility of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall—a true gem awaiting your exploration. Read More: Tumpak Sewu Tour Guide
Overview of Mt Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu waterfall Tour
Mount Bromo is a breathtaking destination located in East Java, Indonesia.
It is part of the Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, known for its majestic landscapes and stunning natural beauty.
The name “Bromo” originates from the Javanese pronunciation of Brahma, the Hindu god of creation.
The panoramic views from Mount Bromo are simply breathtaking, especially during sunrise.
Many visitors embark on early morning hikes to witness the golden rays of the sun painting the sky and illuminating the surrounding landscape, there are may tourism object that you are going to visit in this Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Day.
This sunrise experience is often described as a once-in-a-lifetime moment, evoking a sense of wonder and tranquility.
Aside from the volcano itself, Bromo offers a range of other attractions. The vast caldera, known as the Sea of Sand, is an otherworldly expanse of volcanic ash and sand stretching as far as the eye can see.
Visitors can explore this unique landscape on foot, by horseback, or in 4×4 vehicles.
Best Time to Visit Mt Bromo, Ijen And Tumpak Sewu Indonesia
Choosing the best time to visit Mt Bromo, Kawah Ijen Volcano and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Indonesia is essential for a memorable and enjoyable experience.
The weather and overall conditions can have a big impact on your visit, so here are some insights to help you plan your trip effectively:
1. Dry Season (April to November)
The dry season is the best time to visit Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall in Indonesia. The weather is generally clear and sunny, with minimal rainfall.
This is the perfect time to do the Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Day if you want to enjoy the beautiful scenery and participate in outdoor activities like hiking, exploring the volcanic landscape, and taking stunning photos.
Here are some of the benefits of visiting Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall during the dry season:
- Clear skies and minimal rainfall make for optimal viewing conditions.
- The trails are less muddy and slippery, making hiking more enjoyable.
- There are fewer crowds, so you can have more space to yourself.
- You’ll be able to get better deals on accommodation and tours.
- If you’re planning a trip to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, I recommend visiting during the dry season.
You’ll be sure to have a memorable and enjoyable experience.
2. Peak Season for Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
The months of July and August, along with national holidays and school breaks, are the peak tourist season in Bromo.
During this time, visitor numbers are at their highest, and popular spots like the Bromo Crater, the Ijen Crater, and the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall can get crowded.
If you prefer a more peaceful and less crowded experience, it is advisable to avoid the peak season.
Here are some of the downsides of visiting Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall during the peak season:
- There will be more people, which can make it difficult to get around and enjoy the sites.
- Prices for accommodation and tours will be higher.
- There will be more traffic, which can make it difficult to get to and from the attractions.
- The trails may be more crowded and slippery, making hiking more challenging.
If you are planning a trip to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, I recommend avoiding the peak season if you want a more peaceful and less crowded experience.
3. Shoulder seasons in Bromo, Ijen And Tumpak Sewu Java Indonesia.
The shoulder seasons in Bromo, Ijen & Tumpak Sewu are the months of April, May, September, and October. These months offer a good balance between favorable weather conditions and fewer crowds.
The weather in Bromo, Ijen and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall East Java Indonesia during the shoulder seasons is generally dry and sunny, with average temperatures ranging from 20 to 30 degrees Celsius.
The Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Day is a great time to visit if you want to avoid the crowds that flock to Bromo during the peak seasons (June-August and December-February).
In addition to the favorable weather, the shoulder seasons are also a good time to visit Mount Bromo Kawah Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall if you want to have a better chance of capturing stunning sunrise views without large crowds of tourists.
The sunrise views from Bromo are some of the most spectacular in Indonesia, and the shoulder seasons are the best time to experience them without the crowds.
4. Rainy season in Mount Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
The rainy season in Mount Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall typically occurs from December to March. During this time, the region experiences higher precipitation, and the weather can be unpredictable.
Heavy rainfall may hinder outdoor activities and make trekking more challenging. However, if you don’t mind the occasional showers and prefer a quieter atmosphere, visiting during the rainy season can provide a unique and serene experience.
Here are some tips for visiting these destinations during the rainy season:
- Pack rain gear and be prepared for wet weather.
- Choose activities that are less weather-dependent, such as visiting the Tengger Semeru National Park, exploring the local villages, or visiting the Ijen Crater.
- Be flexible with your plans, as the weather may change unexpectedly.
- Enjoy the quieter atmosphere and the unique beauty of these destinations during the rainy season.
5. Sunrise viewing in Mt Bromo, Kawah Ijen Volcano and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
One of the highlights of visiting Mount Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is witnessing the spectacular sunrise over the volcanic landscape.
Regardless of the season, it’s recommended to wake up early and reach the viewpoint before dawn to secure a good spot. The cool morning air and the mesmerizing colors of the sunrise create a truly magical ambiance.
Here are some tips for sunrise viewing during the rainy season:
- Arrive early to secure a good spot.
- Bring rain gear in case of rain.
- Be prepared for slippery conditions.
- Enjoy the unique beauty of the sunrise in the rain.
How to get to Bromo, Ijen And Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
To embark on an extraordinary journey (The Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall 3 Day) to the mesmerizing Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen Volcano, one must navigate their way to the captivating Lumajang regency nestled in East Java, Indonesia. The exquisite allure of this natural wonder beckons adventurous souls from far and wide.
For those seeking a convenient mode of transportation, the nearest airport is situated in the vibrant city of Malang (MLG).
This well-connected hub offers direct flights from the enchanting island of Bali (DPS), allowing travelers to effortlessly reach their destination.
Alternatively, an equally enchanting option presents itself by embarking on a scenic train journey from Yogyakarta. This picturesque route, which we personally experienced, grants travelers easy access to the charming city of Malang.
However, for the intrepid explorers yearning for a day filled with awe-inspiring beauty, an enticing possibility arises.
Consider embarking on a memorable long day trip from the bustling metropolis of Surabaya (SUB), boasting its own international airport.
This immersive adventure ensures a captivating experience as you make your way towards the majestic Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
To commence your travel arrangements, We offer a convenient platform to explore an array of flight options to both Malang and Surabaya. Allow yourself to be captivated by the sheer magnificence of Tumpak Sewu, Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen Volcano in 4 days tour or 3 days tour, immersing yourself in the enchanting beauty that awaits.
Travel Map Surabaya Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour
Mount Bromo Kawah Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Hike
The Mount Bromo-Ijen-Tumpak Sewu Hike 3 Day is a challenging but rewarding trek that takes in three of East Java’s most iconic natural attractions. The hike starts at the base of Mount Bromo, where you’ll get stunning views of the volcano’s crater and the surrounding landscape.
From there, you’ll hike to the Ijen Crater, where you’ll see the famous blue fire. Finally, you’ll hike to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, a cascading waterfall that is one of the tallest in Indonesia.
The hike is typically done over three days, and it’s important to be in good physical condition. The trails can be steep and slippery, and the altitude can be challenging. However, the rewards are well worth it.
The views are incredible, and the experience is truly unforgettable. Join us now, Yogyakartabaliholiday.com
Hiking the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Hiking Tumpak Sewu Waterfall: The trip will begin from the parking lot. From the car park, you will hike down to Panorama View Point Tumpak Sewu; it takes about 5 minutes to walk.
Upon arrival at Panorama View Point Tumpak Sewu, you will watch the stunning view of Tumpak Sewu from there.
After enjoying the stunning view from Panorama View Point, we will continue the trip to get closer to the Tumpak Sewu waterfall by heading down the path for about 20 minutes to reach the bottom of the ravine.
The trail consists primarily of bamboo steps accompanied by bamboo railings, and it can be a bit precarious in certain areas, though nothing overly dangerous. Simply exercise caution as you continue Read More Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Hike
Mount Bromo Hike
There are four viewpoints available to witness the majestic Mount Bromo sunrise.
The highest viewpoint, situated at an altitude of 2650 meters, tends to be the most crowded as it is the primary destination for sunrise tours.
Sunrise at Mount Bromo is an iconic and highly sought-after experience.
Travelers have the opportunity to hike up to the viewpoints at Mount Penanjakan or Kingkong Hill to witness the breathtaking spectacle of the sun ascending above the horizon.
As its rays illuminate the sea of sand and the picturesque surroundings, a captivating golden glow fills the atmosphere.
This unforgettable encounter is an absolute must for visitors to Mount Bromo.
To begin your sunrise adventure, you can depart from either Cemoro Lawang village or Ngadisari village in Bromo around 3:00 am. Start making your way towards Penanjakan Hill.
From the village, you can opt to travel by a 4WD jeep that will transport you to Mt. Penanjakan.
The journey typically takes around 1 hour to reach the viewpoint.
Once you arrive at the parking lot, a brief 5-minute walk will lead you to the actual viewpoint. For further details on the Mount Bromo hike, click this link.
Mount Ijen Volcano Hike
Ijen Volcano is one of the most active volcanoes in Indonesia, and it’s also home to one of the most unique natural phenomena in the world: blue fire.
The blue fire is caused by the combustion of sulfuric gases, and it can be seen at night in the crater of the volcano.
The Ijen Hike is a challenging but rewarding experience. The hike takes you to the crater of the volcano, where you can see the blue fire up close.
You’ll also get stunning views of the surrounding landscape, including the Java Sea and the Tengger Mountains.
The hike is typically done over two days. On the first day, you’ll hike to the base of the volcano. On the second day, you’ll hike to the crater rim and then down to the blue fire. The hike is about 10 kilometers (6 miles) long, and it takes about 6-8 hours to complete. Mount Ijen Tour Guide
Tour Itinerary Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu 3 Days Package
Mount Bromo Kawah Ijen Volcano Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Itinerary 3 days 2 Nights | Experience the best of East Java with our 3-day Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall itinerary.
Witness the stunning sunrise at Mount Bromo, explore the mesmerizing turquoise waters of the Ijen Crater, and be enchanted by the breathtaking Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
This carefully crafted itinerary offers an unforgettable adventure through some of East Java’s most iconic natural wonders. Join us for an incredible journey filled with awe-inspiring sights and memorable experiences.
Day 01: Surabya Airport, Tumpak Sewu, Hotel Near Bromo
- The Bromo Tour team will pick you up at around 5 or 6 a.m. from your hotel in Surabaya.
- Then we will head to Tumpak Sewu waterfall, which is about 5 hours away.
- Upon arrival, we will take you to Panorama View Point, Tumpak Sewu.
- From the top of the panorama point, we will start to walk down to the bottom of the waterfall, which takes about 30–45 minutes.
- The path is completely slippery, and we must pass a small waterfall as well to go down, so make sure to hold the rope that the local people prepare, use the proper shoes, and listen to our guide for your safety.
- Upon your arrival at the bottom of the waterfall, you will be amazed to see how big this waterfall is.
- After being satisfied, we return to the car parking and drive to the hotel near Bromo (5 hours away). You will reach the hotel in the evening.
NOTE: The minimum day to do Mt Bromo, Kawah Ijen and Tumpak Sewu Waterfall is 4 Days.
Each tourism spots lays in different regency which is need about more than 5 hours away each.
Surabaya -> Tumpak Sewu 5 – 6 hours away (We will pass Malang Regency)
Tumpak Sewu (Lumajang Regency) – > Hotel near Ijen is around 5 – 6 hours away.
Mt Ijen (Bondowoso / Banyuwangi Regency) -> Hotel near Bromo is around 5 – 6 hours away.
The best time to explore Tumpak Sewu is in the morning at around 6 – 9 Am.
Actually you need 4 days tour to discover Tumpak Sewu, Bromo and Ijen. It is possible to do Tumpak Sewu Tour in 3 Days but you have to start the tour in the morning from Malang regency at around 6 Am.
Why we can not visit Tumpak Sewu in the afternoon, it is because danger of flood. Rain usually hapens in the evening! it is too risky, especially in rainy season.
Day 02: Bromo Tour, Bromo Sunrise, and Crater—Hotel In Banyuwangi
- At 3:00 AM, Our 4WD jeep will take You to Pananjakan Peak toward the jeep parking lot, and then we will continue trekking to the sunrise spot to see the sunrise called Pananjakan Viewpoint for 15 minutes.
- At 5:00 AM, enjoy sunrise from Pananjakan viewpoint, and then continue to enjoy other stunning views such as the massive Sea Sand, Bromo crater, Mount Batok, and Mt. Semeru Volcano Summit.
- At 6:00 AM, we will return to the Jeep, continue the trip to Sea of Sand Bromo (jeep parking), and then start the trek toward the crater for about 30 minutes.
Enjoy the crater landscape until it is finished, and then we will return to the hotel, Have breakfast, take a shower, and relax enough.
- At 10:00 AM, We will check out, then we will drive to the Hotel in Banyuwangi (where the city of Mt. Ijen is located), which is 5–6 miles away.
DAY 03: Mt. Ijen Tour, Drop-Off Bali Port
- At 01:00 a.m., go to Patuding (Ijen Base Camp) for a 1-hour drive.
- At 02:00, arrive at the Ijen parking area. Start climbing to the Ijen rim for a 2 hour walk through Blue Fire and Sunrise.
- At 05.10 AM, get to the summit Ijen sunrise viewpoint. Enjoy the stunning views of the sunrise and Ijen Crater Lake.
- At 7:00 AM, go back to Paltuding Base Camp, drive to the hotel, have breakfast, take a shower, and prepare to check out.
- At 10 a.m., Check out, and then we will transfer you to Ketapang Ferry Port to Bali, where your tour will finish.
FYI: The tour can start from Surabaya and end in Surabaya, it’s based on our client’s request.