Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour Package East Java Indonesia
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour: If you are seeking an unforgettable adventure in East Java and want to explore the breathtaking natural wonders of Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu, this guide is perfect for you.
It covers all the essential information about the Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu tour, a 4-day-3-night trip that includes the most incredible attractions in East Java.
You will learn about planning the ideal itinerary, the best time to visit, transportation options, packing tips, expectations, and more.
Additionally, you’ll receive valuable advice and recommendations from experienced travelers who have previously embarked on this tour.
After reading this guide, you will be fully prepared for the adventure of a lifetime. So why wait? Let’s begin!!
What is Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour?
The Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour is a 4-day-3-night adventure that will take you through the stunning natural wonders of East Java, Indonesia. This tour encompasses three extraordinary attractions:
Mount Bromo: Experience the awe-inspiring sunrise and breathtaking landscapes of this active volcano, known for its mesmerizing beauty.
Spectacular Bromo Sunrise.
Imagine being surrounded by shadows, breathing in the cool air as anticipation fills the atmosphere. Suddenly, a blazing tear of light tears through the sky, casting golden hues upon Mount Bromo’s jagged edges.
The volcano awakens, emitting plumes of smoke and setting the landscape ablaze with vibrant shades of crimson, gold, and purple. The scent of sulfur lingers, reminding us of the raw power simmering beneath our feet.
The fiery display is not limited to a single viewpoint. For the daring traveler, hidden treasures like Penanjakan Hill or King Kong Hill provide panoramic perspectives, revealing Bromo’s regal presence amidst a multitude of volcanic peaks.
Exploring the Crater or Mt Bromo.
Beyond the awe-inspiring Bromo sunrise, the adventure continues into the heart of the volcano. The volcanic landscape, shaped by fiery eruptions and the passage of time, unfolds like a lunar scape. The “Sea of Sand,” a vast stretch of black volcanic grit, beckons you to immerse yourself in its stark beauty.
Take a hike along the crater rim, feeling the warmth of the earth beneath your boots, and witness steam vents hissing and bubbling, whispering secrets from the molten core.
For those seeking an alternative thrill, jeep tours traverse the ash plains, offering a rugged and exhilarating experience. Alternatively, horseback riding across the sandy sea evokes a timeless sense of exploration, reminiscent of the Wild West.!
- Jeeo Tour
Ijen Crater Banyuwangi East Java
Witness the incredible blue fire phenomenon and the enchanting turquoise crater lake of another active volcano.
The Ijen Crater is a must-see natural marvel for travelers. The mesmerizing turquoise-colored lake filling the crater and the enchanting blue flames caused by sulfuric gases at night are sights that can’t be missed.
Although the hike to reach the crater may be demanding, the breathtaking views make it all worthwhile. Travelers should be cautious of the sulfuric gases emitted by the crater. We will offer guidance on essential safety precautions to take.!
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall East Java
Immerse yourself in the magnificence of Indonesia’s finest waterfall, which is often regarded as the country’s best.
Embark on this journey to discover the diverse natural wonders and rich cultural heritage of East Java.
Marvel at the picturesque views of the volcanoes, waterfalls, and the charming countryside. Gain insight into the history, geography, and traditions of the local communities living harmoniously with nature.
This tour is perfect for adventure enthusiasts, avid photographers, and nature lovers alike. You have the flexibility to choose your starting point from Surabaya, Malang, Bali or Banyuwangi, tailoring the itinerary to your preferences and convenience.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, also referred to as “the waterfall of a thousand waterfalls,” offers a one-of-a-kind and captivating experience. With a magnificent drop of 120 meters, this waterfall forms a breathtaking curtain of water that is bound to leave you amazed.
While the hike to reach the waterfall may present some challenges, the spectacular vistas make it all worthwhile. Tourists have the opportunity to take a refreshing swim in the pristine natural pools and capture incredible pictures amidst the stunning landscape.!
In general, the beauty of Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu is so amazing that you have to witness it yourself. We are excited to show you these breathtaking views as part of our package for Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu.!
- Trekking: Trek through the challenging terrain to reach Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
- Swimming: Take a refreshing dip in the natural pools near the waterfall.
- Photography: Capture the stunning natural beauty of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall with your camera.
Why You Should Visit Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu
Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu are three of the most amazing natural wonders in East Java, Indonesia. They offer a unique and unforgettable experience for travelers who love adventure, nature, and culture. By visiting these places, you will be able to:
- Witness the spectacular sunrise over the volcanic landscape of Bromo, one of the most iconic sights in Indonesia. You will also see the majestic Mount Semeru, the highest and most active volcano in Java, in the background.Explore the stunning blue fire and turquoise crater lake of Ijen, a rare phenomenon that can only be seen in two places in the world. You will also learn about the life and work of the sulfur miners who brave the harsh conditions every day.
- Marvel at the beauty and grandeur of Tumpak Sewu, a waterfall that consists of hundreds of cascades that form a circular shape. You will also enjoy the scenic hike through the forest and the river to reach the waterfall.
- Experience the rich and diverse culture of East Java, from the colorful villages and temples to the delicious cuisine and friendly people. You will also have the opportunity to interact with the local communities and learn about their traditions and customs
When is the Best Time to Go to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu
The best time to go to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu depends on personal preferences and priorities. Generally, the period from April to October, known as the dry season, is considered the best time to visit these attractions.
During this time, the weather is sunny and dry, the views are clear, and the activities are more enjoyable and accessible.
When planning your trip to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu, it’s important to consider your own interests and desires.
Each season offers unique opportunities for adventure and exploration in East Java. So, instead of relying on generic advice, let’s delve into the secrets of each season to create a truly memorable escapade.!
1. Dry Season Symphony (April – October):
- Bromo’s Sunrise Serenade: Experience an awe-inspiring sunrise with clear skies and minimal haze. Take a hike along the crater rim, illuminated by golden sunlight, creating a beautiful play of light and shadow on the volcanic scenery.
- Blue Fire at Ijen: The dry season reduces sulfurous fumes, enhancing the vibrant blue flames. Venture into the crater confidently and capture stunning photos under a starry sky.
- Tumpak’s Cascading Crescendo: After the rainy season, witness the lush greenery explode, surrounding the waterfalls in emerald splendor. Take a refreshing dip in the pools, providing relief from the volcanic heat.!
2. Rainy Season Rhythms (November – March):
- Exquisite Beauty of Bromo: Shrouded in mist, Bromo presents an otherworldly beauty. Witness the sunrise as a captivating performance of light and mist, a truly enchanting experience.
- Enigmatic Allure of Ijen: Though the blue flames may be partially hidden, the intense heat creates captivating plumes of sulfur steam, adding a sense of untamed power to the landscape. Witness the brave sulfur miners working amidst the steam, a testament to human resilience.
- Majestic Symphony of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall: Waterfalls awaken during the wet season, cascading down with invigorating strength. Immerse yourself in the rushing currents and feel the vibrant energy of the surrounding rainforest.!
Generally, the best time to visit these attractions is during the dry season, which lasts from April to October. During this time, the weather is sunny and dry, providing clear and crisp views. It also offers more enjoyable and accessible activities.
However, it is important to note that the dry season is also the peak tourist season, especially in June, July And August. This means that prices will be higher, there will be more crowds, and availability may be limited.
If you prefer to avoid the crowds and save money, you can consider visiting during the wet season, which spans from December to February. During this time, the weather is rainy and humid, resulting in misty and cloudy views. The activities may be more challenging and adventurous.
However, the wet season has some advantages, such as greener scenery, cooler temperatures, and fewer tourists.
If you are interested in witnessing active volcanoes, it is recommended to plan your trip for March or May. During these months, there is a higher chance of eruptions (although not guaranteed).
Regardless of when you choose to visit, it is important to be prepared for weather and climate changes. Temperatures and conditions can vary greatly depending on the altitude and location. For example, Bromo can be very cold in the early morning, while Ijen can be very hot in the afternoon. Tumpak Sewu can become slippery and muddy after rainfall, while the blue fire of Ijen is more visible in the dark.!
How to Get to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu
- Surabaya: Your journey is likely to begin in Surabaya, the second-largest city in Indonesia, which offers both international and domestic flight connections.
- Malang: Another vibrant option, Malang is situated closer to Bromo and provides a more relaxed atmosphere for those seeking a slower pace.
- Trains: Trains are an affordable and scenic mode of transportation that connect Surabaya and Malang to Probolinggo, which is near Bromo.
- Buses: Buses are the most budget-friendly option, offering routes directly to Bromo, Malang, and Banyuwangi (the gateway to Ijen).
- Private cars/drivers: Renting a car or hiring a driver provides flexibility and convenience, making it ideal for exploring all three destinations at your own pace.
From Probolinggo, you can hop on a local jeep for an exhilarating ride to the entrance of Bromo National Park.
Consider staying in Cemoro Lawang to enjoy stunning sunrise views and easy access to hiking trails.
From Banyuwangi, you can take a bus or taxi to the base of Mount Ijen. There are several accommodation options available near the park entrance. Prepare for a pre-dawn hike to witness the blue flames at their peak.
Discovering Tumpak Sewu:
Tumpak Sewu can be easily accessed from Malang. You can hire a local driver or take a motorbike taxi for a short ride to the village entrance. Get ready for a trek through picturesque rice paddies and bamboo forests to reach the hidden waterfalls.!
Getting to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu in Indonesia
Booking a private car with a driver or guide is the most common and convenient option. They will handle transportation, accommodation, and entrance fees. Although it’s more expensive, it saves time, avoids hassle, and ensures safety.
Renting a self-drive car or motorbike is another option. However, a valid driving license, good navigation skills, and a reliable GPS or map are necessary. This option is cheaper but requires more planning, driving ability, and flexibility.
Public transportation like buses, trains, or shared taxis can also be used. However, multiple vehicle changes, irregular schedules, and negotiation with drivers are involved. It’s the cheapest option but requires more time, effort, and patience.
Joining a group or shared tour is an option to consider. Traveling with other tourists allows cost-sharing and shared experiences. Availability, itinerary, and tour quality are important factors to consider.!
What to Pack for Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour
Packing for the Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu tour can be tricky! As you embark on the tour, you will come across diverse weather and terrain situations. It is advisable to pack efficiently, considering both convenience and necessity, in order to ensure that you have all the essential items for the adventure. The following are some items and equipment that should be included in your packing list for the tour:
- Warm clothes: In Bromo and Ijen, the temperature can go below 10°C, especially during early mornings and nights. It is essential to wear warm clothes like jackets, sweaters, scarves, gloves, and hats for your comfort and to avoid hypothermia.!
- Hiking shoes: During the tour, particularly at Tumpak Sewu and Ijen, there will be a significant amount of hiking and walking involved. It is important to have footwear that is comfortable, long-lasting, and provides sufficient traction. Additionally, it is advisable to bring spare socks as your shoes and socks may become wet or muddy.! Consider lightweight hiking boots for this trek as it is much more intensive than Mt. Bromo, but again, if you don’t want to lug them in your luggage the rest of your trip, sneakers are fine.
- Raincoat or poncho: The weather at Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu can be unpredictable, with the chance of rain at any given time. It is advisable to have a raincoat or poncho, or even carry an umbrella, to shield yourself and your possessions from rain. Additionally, using a waterproof bag or plastic cover can help keep your belongings dry.!
- Flashlight or headlamp: In order to ensure your safety and visibility during the early morning start and night visit to Ijen, it is essential to bring a flashlight or a headlamp. Alternatively, you can use your phone equipped with a flashlight app. Additionally, remember to carry extra batteries or a power bank to recharge your devices.!
- A short sleeve base layer may be better for this trek as it can get very warm when going uphill & you may want to strip down.
- Gas mask for going down into the crater.
- Water Sandals or Quick-Drying Shoes: It is recommended to wear water sandals or quick-drying shoes while visiting the inviting pools of Tumpak Sewu. These types of footwear are suitable for handling water and navigating rough terrain.!
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Itinerary
The Surabaya Jodipan Tumpak Sewu Bromo Ijen tour is a 4-day-3-night journey that encompasses various captivating and picturesque destinations in East Java, Indonesia.
This tour commences and concludes in Surabaya, the second-largest city and the provincial capital of East Java. Travelers will have the opportunity to visit the vibrant village of Jodipan, which underwent a remarkable transformation from a slum to a popular tourist attraction.
Additionally, the tour includes a visit to Tumpak Sewu, a remarkable and esteemed waterfall renowned as Indonesia’s finest.
Mount Bromo, an active volcano celebrated for its breathtaking sunrise and scenic landscape, will also be explored. Furthermore, participants will have the chance to witness the awe-inspiring blue fire and crater lake of Ijen volcano.
This meticulously curated experience aims to provide a lasting memory by allowing travelers to discover the rich culture, natural wonders, and thrilling adventures of East Java. Find the detailed itinerary below:
DAY 1: TRAVEL FROM SURABAYA TO JODIPAN COLOURFUL VILLAGE MALANG
- The journey begins on the first day in Surabaya City. If you are staying at a hotel in Surabaya town, we suggest starting at 9 a.m. This will allow ample time to explore the Jodipan Rainbow Village in Malang.
- The drive from Surabaya to Malang usually takes around 3 hours. Upon arrival, we will immediately visit the Jodipan Rainbow Village, a renowned landmark in the area that is sure to captivate you. You can expect to spend approximately 30 minutes exploring this location.
- Once you have enjoyed the Rainbow Village, we will accompany you to the pre-booked accommodation in Lumajang for check-in.!
Day 2: Tumpak Sewu Waterfall – Accommodation in Bromo Area
- On the second day of the trip, the tour will commence at 6 a.m.
Upon arrival at Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, our guide will accompany you to the Panorama viewpoint, offering a panoramic view of the waterfall spanning 180 degrees.
- Following the enjoyment of the view, we will descend to the base of the waterfall, capturing photos from various angles. The descent can be slippery due to wet conditions, but bamboo stairs and a recently constructed cement ladder are available.
- Additionally, there is a sturdy rope to hold onto while traversing a path with water dripping onto the rocks. Adequate footwear and a waterproof bag are recommended.
- This activity will last approximately 3 hours, depending on your level of engagement with the waterfall. It is advisable to carry mineral water and snacks.
- After exploring the waterfall, we will proceed to our next destination, Mount Bromo, which will require a 5-6 hour drive from Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.!
DAY 3: BROMO TOUR—HOTEL NEAR IJEN VOLCANO
- The excursion to witness the sunrise at Mount Bromo will commence at 3:00 a.m. from your accommodation.
- A 4WD jeep will transport you to either Penanjakan Hill viewpoint or Kingkong Hill Sunrise viewpoint.
- The journey from the hotel to the Mount Bromo Sunrise viewpoint will take approximately 45 minutes in a local 4WD jeep.
- Around 5:00 a.m., you will witness the magnificent sunrise at Mount Bromo.
- During this time, you can relax and enjoy some tea at the nearby local shop known as warung, situated close to the Mount Penanjakan Bromo Sunrise viewpoint.
- Mount Penanjakan Hill is renowned for offering a panoramic view, allowing you to witness the sunrise, Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru, Mount Batok, and Cemara Lawang Village from a single vantage point.
- Following the sunrise experience at Mount Penanjakan, we will return to the Jeep and journey towards the sea of sand.
- From there, we will proceed to the next parking area to embark on a hike to the summit of Mount Bromo.
- We will also make a stop at the Mount Bromo sea of sand to savor the scenery and capture photos with the iconic 4WD local Jeep in Mount Bromo.
- Subsequently, we will continue our trip to the parking lot, which will take approximately 10 minutes (the starting point of the hike). The hike itself will last for 30 minutes until you reach the summit of Mount Bromo.
- After experiencing the Bromo crater, you will return to the hotel for breakfast, refresh yourself with a shower, and prepare for the journey to TumpakSewu Waterfall in Lumajang.
- Once you have had breakfast, showered, and refreshed, we will proceed towards the hotel in Bondowoso, which is located approximately 6-7 hours away.!
Day 4: IJEN BLUE FIRE TOUR—BALI FERRY PORT OR BACK TO SURABAYA
- The final day of the Ijen Blue Flame excursion begins at approximately 1:00 AM from your accommodation in Banyuwangi or Bondowoso.
- We will drive for about an hour to reach Paltuding or the Ijen parking lot.
Paltuding serves as a parking lot for the Kawah Ijen Volcano, where travelers can prepare their hiking equipment before ascending to the rim.
- The hike to the rim of the Kawah Ijen Crater will take around 2 hours.
- Once you reach the summit, you will descend to the crater to witness the Blue Flame phenomenon.
- The trekking path to the Blue Fire of Kawa Ijen is slippery, narrow, and rocky in certain areas, so please follow and listen to our tour guide, who will lead you to the Blue Flame location.
- After enjoying the natural Blue Flame phenomenon at the Ijen crater, we will hike up to the sunrise point, which is approximately a 1-hour walk, to admire the breathtaking crater lake of Mount Ijen.
- The Ijen Crater Lake is the largest sulfuric lake in East Java, Indonesia, and offers amazing views.
- After taking in the stunning landscape and capturing Instagram-worthy photos, we will return to Paltuding.
- Around 7:00 AM, we will head back to the parking lot and then return to your hotel in Banyuwangi.
- Prior to transferring you to Bali Island or arranging your return to Surabaya or Malang, we will
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour Package Price
The Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu tour price and package vary depending on the number of people, the starting and ending point, the type of accommodation, the duration of the tour, and the inclusion of the entrance fees and other services.
However, you will need to be careful and check the credibility and reputation of the tour provider before you make any payment or reservation. Pricing Information for Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tours.
The prices for Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu tours vary based on certain factors:
- Tour Duration: The price increases as the duration of the tour becomes longer, ranging from expeditions lasting 3 days to more relaxed excursions lasting 5 days.
- Package Type: There are options available for different budgets, with basic packages designed for backpackers and luxury packages offering private jeeps, and exclusive experiences.
- Transportation: Shared transportation options such as buses are more cost-effective, whereas private vehicles provide added comfort and flexibility.
- Accommodation: Choosing homestays near the attractions helps to keep costs down, while boutique hotels and private villas will raise the overall price.
- Seasonality: Prices are higher during peak season (May-September), while off-season deals offer more affordable alternatives.
To provide a better understanding, here is a breakdown of the price ranges:
- Budget (3-day shared tours): IDR 3,500,000/person (USD 225)
- Mid-range (4-day private car tours): IDR 4,100,000/person (USD 263.67)
- Luxury (5-day private helicopter tours): IDR 6,200,000/person (USD 398.71)
It is a private tour with a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4 people. It’s based on car capacity with a maximum of 4 participants. (The tour price will be much cheaper per person if you do the tour with 4 people.)
If you travel in a group with 10 people participating, the price will be much cheaper. And you will travel by minibus on this trip.
- Transportation: A private car with AC is dedicated for you (not on a shared basis).
Gasoline costs, all highway and parking fees
- Private Driver
- Guide speaking English (he will accompany you throughout the tour)
- Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour (Entrance Fee)
- Bromo Sunrise and Bromo Crater Tour
- Ijen Blue Fire Tour (the trip starts at 00:30 AM from the hotel)
- 4WD jeep for Bromo tours
- Accommodation around Mt. Bromo
- Accommodation around Bondowoso or Banyuwangi (where the city of Ijen Volcano is located)
- Guest House/Homestay at Lumajang
- Breakfast at the homestay, mineral water
- The admission at Bromo and Ijen does not include (You can buy it online; our team will help you organize it on site.)
- Personal expenses, travel insurance, optional tours, and tip guides
- Lunch and dinner during the trip
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Package: A Well-Organized Itinerary
Our Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Package offers a meticulously planned itinerary that combines the highlights and unique experiences of these three remarkable natural wonders in Indonesia.
The itinerary has been thoughtfully designed to ensure that our guests make the most of their journey, allowing ample time for exploration and the full enjoyment of each destination.
Our adventure commences in Bromo, where we will witness the breathtaking sunrise from a picturesque viewpoint, embark on a fascinating hike through the grand caldera, and explore the captivating savanna, whispering sand, and Poten temple.
We will then proceed to Ijen, where an invigorating yet rewarding hike awaits us to reach the crater, offering extraordinary views of the mesmerizing blue flames and the enchanting turquoise-colored acidic lake.
Lastly, we will visit Tumpak Sewu, where we will trek through the lush jungle, cross rivers, and encounter the extraordinary Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, renowned as one of the most stunning in Indonesia.!
Exploring Mount Bromo East Java
Mount Bromo is considered as one of the most renowned and awe-inspiring destinations in Indonesia. Situated in East Java, this volcano that is currently active is well-known for its astonishing landscape and panoramic views.
Our Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Package presents a distinctive opportunity to explore this extraordinary natural wonder and have a firsthand experience of its magnificence.
The most favorable time for exploring Mount Bromo is in the early morning, precisely during sunrise. The sight of the sunrise observed from the designated viewpoint is genuinely enchanting and indelible. Visitors can opt to either hike to the viewpoint or take a jeep ride.
For a more genuine and authentic experience, we highly recommend the option of hiking.!
Mount Bromo Hiking Trails
The hiking trail to Mount Bromo offers an adventurous experience. To reach the destination, visitors need to traverse the sea of sand, an extensive area covered in volcanic ash. The duration of the trek varies depending on the hiker’s fitness level, typically taking around 45 minutes to an hour. It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes and carry an ample supply of water for the journey.
Additional Activities on Bromo
Apart from hiking, the vicinity offers a range of supplementary activities. Horseback riding is available for those seeking more than just a hike, leading them to the base of the volcano. Exploring the nearby Tengger Sand Sea is another option for visitors. Adventurous individuals can also indulge in paragliding or embark on mountain biking expeditions.!
Exploring the Breathtaking Ijen Crater East Java
The Ijen Crater is an incredible natural marvel that awaits travelers on the Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Package tour.
Situated in East Java, this astounding volcanic site is renowned for its mesmerizing blue flames phenomenon and the beautiful turquoise-colored acidic lake.
According to one of our satisfied customers, “A visit to the turquoise lake of Ijen is an absolute spectacle of nature that everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime.”
The Ijen Crater, an active volcano that last erupted in 1999, stands tall at an elevation of 2,799 meters above sea level. To reach the crater, a challenging trek of up to 1.5 hours is required.
Travelers are advised to wear comfortable hiking shoes and bring an ample supply of water and snacks for the journey.!
The Phenomenon of Blue Flames (Ijen Blue Fire)
The Ijen Crater is famous for the occurrence of blue flames or blue fire, which are caused by the combustion of sulfuric gases emitted from the volcano.
This remarkable phenomenon can only be observed during the nighttime and when the weather is clear. Our package guarantees that tourists will have the opportunity to witness this incredible spectacle without any disappointments.!
|Best Time to Visit
Best time to visit Kawah Ijen Volcano
The recommended period to visit Ijen Crater is from April to November as it offers better weather conditions and avoids extreme cold temperatures.
During this time, there is a moderate number of visitors, ensuring a pleasant experience without overcrowding.! Those month are the best time to visi Mount Ijen Crater East Java, Indonesia.
It is recommended for all visitors to wear a gas mask due to the presence of sulfuric gases that can cause irritation to the eyes and lungs.
Our package includes a gas mask for each traveler, ensuring their safety and well-being throughout the entire tour.
The Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour Package guarantees an unforgettable expedition that includes a visit to the magnificent Ijen Crater.
Our planned itinerary ensures that travelers have the opportunity to witness the astonishing phenomenon of blue flames (Ijen Blue Fire) and the awe-inspiring views of the turquoise-colored lake. Reserve your package today and prepare for a transformative experience.!
Exploration of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
The trek to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall offers an exhilarating adventure. The journey entails a 45-minute hike along meandering paths, narrow cliffs, and rugged terrain.
The route, you will encounter several smaller waterfalls that will ignite your anticipation for what lies ahead.
Approaching the waterfall, the sound of the flowing water will intensify, leading you to a remarkable spectacle.
The misty and humid ambience surrounding the waterfall creates a transcendental atmosphere that holds an almost mystical quality.!
Unforgettable Cultural Experiences
During the Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Package, you will have the incredible opportunity to fully immerse yourselves in the rich cultural heritage of the region.
We highly recommend starting your journey with a visit to the Tenggerese people in Bromo.
This remarkable community has successfully preserved their ancient traditions and beliefs over centuries. One of their unique customs includes the Kesodo ceremony, an annual event dedicated to honoring the gods and seeking blessings.
Moreover, we encourage you to indulge in the delightful local cuisine. In Bromo, don’t miss the chance to savor the renowned Tahu Telor – a mouthwatering dish made with tofu, egg, and peanut sauce.
Meanwhile, in Ijen, make sure to treat your taste buds to the traditional Soto Ayam, an aromatic chicken soup accompanied by rice and vegetables.
Embark on this unforgettable journey and seize the opportunity to deepen your understanding of the local culture.
The Tenggerese are a small community that has preserved its traditions and beliefs for centuries
If you’re fortunate, your tour may coincide with a cultural event or festival. In Bromo, the Yadnya Kasada festival is observed annually.
This festival involves the Tenggerese community climbing Mount Bromo to make offerings to the deities. It’s a distinctive and unforgettable experience that allows travelers to witness a holy ceremony and gain insights into the local culture.
Lastly, we highly recommend setting aside some time to explore the local markets and bazaars. These lively centers are brimming with vibrant textiles, handicrafts, and mementos, providing a glimpse into the everyday lives of the residents.!
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Accommodations and Transportation
At GWI Tour & Travel, we recognize the importance of comfortable lodging and dependable transportation in creating an unforgettable travel encounter. For our Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Package, we have meticulously chosen the finest choices to guarantee our visitors a pleasant and hassle-free expedition.!
Accommodation (Resort, Hotel, Homestay)
Hotel around Mt Bromo:
~ Lava View Hotel
~ Grand Whiz Hotel Bromo
~ Bromo Permai Hotel
~ Cafe Lava Hotel
~ Istana Petani Hotel
Hotel Around Mt Ijen
~ Grand Padis Hotel
~ Baratha Hotel
~ Dreamland Hotel
~ Palm Hotel
~ Kampung Joglo Ijen
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Transport
Our package offers secure and dependable transportation throughout the tour. Guests will be transported in air-conditioned minivans, operated by skilled and licensed drivers.
We guarantee that our vehicles are well-maintained and regularly assessed to ensure a smooth and comfortable journey.
The tour includes transfers to and from the airport, as well as transportation to all the planned activities and attractions.
Our friendly and knowledgeable guides will be with you throughout the tour, providing valuable information, assistance, and recommendations whenever needed.
At GWI TOUR, we prioritize the safety and comfort of our guests and ensure that all accommodations and transportation options meet our high standards. Reserve our Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Package for a hassle-free and unforgettable adventure in the breathtaking natural wonders of Indonesia.!
Booking Your Package for Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu!
If you are ready for an incredible adventure to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu, booking your package has never been easier or more convenient.
Our team www.yogyakartabaliholiday.com will be there to guide you through the process, ensuring that you have all the necessary information to make your journey seamless and enjoyable.
To reserve your package for Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu, simply visit our website or get in touch with us via email or phone.
Our team will provide you with a comprehensive itinerary that includes all the must-see attractions, recommended activities, as well as accommodation and transportation options.
Once you have reviewed the itinerary and confirmed your travel dates, we will assist you in completing the booking process.
We accept a variety of payment methods and bank transfers, and will provide you with a secure link for online payment.
If you are traveling from Singapore, there are readily available flights to Surabaya or Malang.
To travel to Indonesia, you will need a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity, a return ticket, and a visa for stays of more than 30 days. Singaporean passport holders are eligible for a visa-free visit to Indonesia for up to 30 days.
Experience an Exciting Adventure with Us
When you book our Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Package, you can look forward to having a dedicated tour guide, comfortable lodging, and hassle-free transportation throughout your trip. Our team of experts will make sure that your journey to Indonesia’s hidden treasures is truly memorable.
Get in touch with us now to reserve your package and begin organizing your excursion to Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu.!
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour Route
Travel Map Surabaya Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour